voodoopeekaboo asked: Holy shit I just came across your blog, and I feel SO inspired thank you!
Awwwwww I’m glad (: (noo, thank YOU!)
Anonymous asked: Where can I find your shop?
My shop is under maintenance as I’m adding lots of new bits & bobs & I will also be adding my other zine; illustrations of my favouirite fictional female characters +stickers. So just as it’s done, I shall post the link. (:
broccoliseeds asked: i just wanted to say that you're deffo one of my new favourite blogs!! eee i hope you have a nice evening x x
Aww thank you, you absolute sweetheart! I hope you’re having a lovely evening too!
unclaimedlands asked: what do u use for your illustrations
Hello lovely! & I mostly use Brusho inks & watercolours on paper! & photoshop for most backgrounds. (:
I was cleaning my room a few days ago & I found a bunch of stuff that I made for my shop, as well as things that I bought myself, so I thought I’d do a giveaway for hitting 300 followers on my art blog (thank you everyone)!
This giveaway includes:
- A handmade detachable floral collar with cats & detachable “my pussy” & “my choice” pins.
- Three Salvador Dali postcards of his paintings: The Persistence of Memory, Face of War (drawing for the film Moontide) & Rhapsodie Moderne.
- A handmade banner of illustrations from Goodnight Times Tales characters.
- A handmade “lick it up” Heathers patch.
- A handmade raisin paperweight using an old bottle cap & a real butterfly wing that I found.
- A handmade bird envelope with a tag.
- Two handmade pins: “coolcat” & “slutever”.
- Last but not the least, a hand drawn portrait of any photo of your choice (examples above), any colour scheme of your choice & I will send you your portrait digitally. They can be used as display pictures, icons, etc.
- You must be following this blog, as this giveaway is for my followers.
- You can reblog as many times as you like, I will go through all the reblogs & pick a winner at random.
- Please make sure that your ask box is open, so that I can contact you if you win.
- Please do not remove this text.
- I am more than happy to ship worldwide.
- The giveaway will end on the 15th of December 2013.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me & has liked my art work, I hope you all have a lovely holiday!